Board certified Pediatrician with 40 years of practice experience. Has provided reports and/or testimony in the areas of:
• Abusive Head Trauma (AHT)
• Multiple Fractures
• Childhood Physical and Neglect
• Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS)
• Munchausen’s Syndrome by Proxy (MSBP)
• Health Care of Foster Children
• Forensic Pediatrics
• Failure to Thrive (FTT)
• Childhood Accidental Injury and Product Liability
• Lead Poisoning
• Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
• Developmental Disabilities (Autism)
• Custody and Adoption Evaluations for Pediatric Concerns
• Pediatric Special Education Requirements
• Side Effects of Psychotropic Medications
He received his M.D. from the University of California, San Diego at La Jolla, The School of Medicine, and did the MLK joint pediatric residency program with the University of California, Los Angeles, and Los Angeles County.
Dr. Weinraub has consulted for the Edmund Edelman Children's Court for Los Angeles County for Dependency Court Judges on complex medical conditions for detained children, who were slipping through the cracks in the health care systems. He also consulted for court referred cases for foster children who may experience various side effects of psychotropic medications.
Appointments include CHLA (Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles) voluntary clinical faculty (2007 – Present), UCLA Department of Pediatrics voluntary clinical faculty (2006 – 2015), and UCLA Department of Psychiatry Clinical Instructor (2003 – 2008) teaching Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellows about complex interrelation of medical and mental health needs of foster children with mental health diagnoses, developmental delays, and co-morbid medical conditions.
A complete and updated CV is available upon request.
"Your help was instrumental in the case. On behalf of a deserving client, I thank you."